Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetend cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- icing sugar
- preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugars, cocoa, baking powder, and salt, breaking up any lumps.
- Stir in butter until mixture is combined and crumbly.
- Add egg whites and vanilla, stir by hand until dough comes together.
- Place a few tablespoons of icing sugar in shallow dish.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls, then roll in icing sugar to coat.
- Place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
Share this article