Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream ( for both of these ingredients I use low fat, it is really a personal choice)
- 1 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packages vegetable soup mix ( I use Knorr)
- 1 (10 ounce) packages thawed and squeezed dry spinach
- Mix all the ingredients together the night before in a bowl and leave in the fridge.
- Either in a party bowl or a hollowed out round bread (sour dough, pumpernickel) scoop out the dip into it.
- Use the hollowed out bread by cutting into bite size or use with bread sticks or veggies.
Share this article