- 1/4small cantaloupe
- 1 lavash (half a 14-ounce package of soft Armenian flatbread)
- 1/4cup(s) bottled horseradish sauce
- 6 large green- or red-leaf lettuce leaves
- 12 ounce(s) thinly sliced, deli smoked turkey breast
- Cut rind from cantaloupe; cut flesh crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices (you should have about 1 cup).
- Unfold lavash. Evenly spread lavash with horseradish sauce; top with lettuce and turkey, overlapping to fit if necessary. On a short end, arrange cantaloupe in single layer to cover half of lavash.
- Starting from end with cantaloupe, tightly roll lavash, jelly-roll fashion. Trim ends if you like. With serrated knife, cut roll into 4 pieces.
Share this article