Chicken and Fruit Salad
- 1 (about 2 1/4 pounds) refrigerated roasted whole chicken
- 1 medium bunch spinach
- 2 medium pink or white grapefruit
- 2 medium Red Delicious apples
- 3/4pound(s) seedless green grapes
- 1/3cup(s) bottled poppy-seed salad dressing
- Remove and discard skin and bones from chicken; tear chicken into bite-size pieces. Chop 1 cup loosely packed spinach leaves; set remaining leaves aside. Cut peel from grapefruit; remove sections with knife. Cut unpeeled apples into 3/4-inch chunks.
- In large bowl, combine chicken, chopped spinach, fruit, and salad dressing; toss to coat.
- To serve, arrange remaining spinach leaves on platter; spoon chicken salad over spinach leaves.
Share this article