10 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
Prep Time: 3 mins
Cook Time: 7 mins
- 2 (7 ounce) cans chopped mushrooms, undrained
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- Drain mushroom liquid into a measuring cup, and add water to make 2 cups.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat, add onion and cook until softened; Remove from heat.
- Stir in flour and seasoning salt.
- Slowly add the mushroom liquid mixture and milk, stirring to prevent lumps; return to heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook until mixture comes to a boil.
Share this article