Whoever gets married, has already completed half of his/her religion, s/he should then fear God in the second half.
(The Holy Prophet)
Whichever parent has a child at the age of marriage, and does not marry him/her, should the child commit a sin, both are countable.
( The Holy Prophet)
The Purpose of Marriage
- Legal satisfaction of sexual drives.
- Reproduction of the future makers.
- Maintaining mutual needs.
And Among His Signs is this, that He or you mates from among yourselves, that you dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put LOVE and MERCY between your hearts, verily in in that are signs for those who reflect.(Al-Rum;21)
5 Factors Affecting Choice Mate
- The Image of the ideal spouse
- The Image of Parents?f life
- Personal Needs
- Exogamy: Marriage outside of a specific group.
The Benefits of Exogamy
- Enriching the family network
- Cultural development
- Preventing genetic disease