Turkey and Cucumber Salad Wraps
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup(s) mango chutney pepper
- 2 cup(s) (about 1/2 medium) cantaloupe, chopped
- 1/2 small seedless (English) cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 (12 inches least) flour tortillas or wraps
- 1 pound(s) reduced-sodium deli smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- 2 cup(s) mixed greens
- In large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, chutney, and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper. Add cantaloupe, cucumber, and cilantro; toss to combine.
- Working with 1 tortilla at a time, place about 3/4 cup cantaloupe mixture, 1/2 cup greens, and 1/4 pound turkey in center of tortilla. Fold in sides and roll tightly around filling. Serve immediately or wrap tightly in foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
Share this article