Nutella and Banana on Challah
- 1/4 cup(s) chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 2 tablespoon(s) salted almonds, roasted and chopped
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 4 slice(s) (1 inch thick each) challah or egg bread
- Prepare grill or heat grill pan for direct grilling on medium.
- Spread 1 tablespoon chocolate spread on one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle with almonds, pressing gently to adhere. Arrange banana on 2 bread slices. Top with remaining 2 bread slices, spread side down.
- Place sandwiches on hot grill grate. Place heavy 12-inch skillet on top of sandwiches, pressing down gently. Grill 5 to 6 minutes or until grill marks appear, turning over once. Cut into halves; serve immediately.
Share this article