- 1 Tbsp finely chopped elephant garlic
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Put a pot of water on to boil for the ravioli. It will only take 5 minutes or less to cook.
- In a large saute pan cook garlic in olive oil over medium heat until soft but not brown.
- Add mushrooms and stir fry until they give up their liquid -- not until they become dry again.
- Add parsley, lemon juice and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Drain ravioli and toss with the mushroom sauce over low heat for about 2 minutes.
Use frozen cheese filled ravioli and eliminate the mushrooms and lemon juice.
Serve with green salad, fruit salad or carrot salad above. This recipe does not call for grated cheese.