Potato Nuggets Recipe
Preparation time (approx) : 35 mins | Serves 8-10 persons
½ cup cabbage
½ cup boiled chicken
Coriander leaves or parsley as required
3 green chilies
1 tspn black pepper
1 tspn white pepper
1 tspn salt
½ tspn hinese salt
Oil for deep frying
1. Mash boiled potatoes well.
2. Mix cabbage, green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, black pepper and white pepper in it.
3. In a chopper finely chopped the chicken pieces and mix in the mixture.
4. Make any shape of nuggets (ball shape or elongated), dip the nuggets in egg and then fold it in bread crumbs.
5. Heat the oil in pan for deep fry the nuggets. The nuggets are done when they become golden brown in color.
Enjoy it with mayonnaise dip or with chili garlic sauce.
Share this article