- knife (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
- measuring spoons
- Spread peanut butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Spread banana pieces on the peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- On the other slice of bread, sprinkle cereal so that it sticks to the peanut butter and covers the bread.
- Place the slices together and serve.
Serving size: 1 sandwich
Nutritional analysis (per serving):
14 g protein
19 g fat
4 g sat. fat
40 g carbohydrate
7 g fiber
0 mg cholesterol
437 mg sodium
50 mg calcium
3.7 mg iron
Note: Nutritional analysis may vary depending on ingredient brands used.
Variations and suggestions:
If you don't like bananas, try slices of apple instead.