PB, Pear, and Cream Cheese
- 4 slice(s) cinnamon-raisin bread
- 1/4 cup(s) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch(s) salt
- 1 small red Anjou pear
- 1/2 cup(s) crunchy peanut butter
- Toast bread.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, syrup, cinnamon, and salt until well blended. Thinly slice pear.
- On each slice of bread, spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter and 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture. Arrange one-fourth of pear slices on top. Serve immediately.
Share this article