Spring Ramen Chicken Soup
- 5 cup(s) water
- 2 package(s) (3 ounces each) chicken-flavor ramen noodle soup mix, substitute Oriental-flavor
- 2 cup(s) (about 6 ounces) snow peas
- 2 green onions
- 1 large carrot
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 teaspoon(s) Asian sesame oil
- In 4-quart saucepan, heat water with seasoning packets from ramen soup mix to boiling over high heat. Meanwhile, remove strings from snow peas and cut each diagonally in half. Slice green onions and shred carrot. Cut chicken into 3/4-inch pieces. Break ramen noodle block into 2 layers.
- When water mixture boils, add snow peas, green onions, carrot, chicken, and noodles. Cook 3 to 5 minutes over high heat or until chicken just loses its pink color throughout. Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in sesame oil.
Share this article