Macadamia Nut Cookies
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1. Heat oven to 375°.
2. In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt with electric mixer until creamy.
3. Add eggs, beat well.
4. Stir together flour, and the baking soda.
5. Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
6. Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
7. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
9. Cool slightly, remove frm cookie sheet to wire rack to cool completely.
Share this article