1 1/4 cups white sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup eggnog
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
2. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
3. Cream sugar and butter until light.
4. Add eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks; beat at medium speed with mixer until smooth.
5. Add flour mixture and beat at low speed until just combined.
6. Do not overmix.
7. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet 1 inch apart.
8. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg.
9. Bake 20 to 23 minutes until bottoms turn light brown.
Share this article