Light Ranch Dressing
- 1/2cup(s) low-fat buttermilk or reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) chives, finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic, lightly smashed
- In small bowl with a wire whisk, combine low-fat buttermilk or reduced-fat sour cream, light mayonnaise, fresh lemon juice, salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
- Stir in finely chopped chives and garlic. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Remove and discard garlic clove before use.
Share this article