- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- Strawberry jam (or any kind of jam you like)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Melt butter and while it cools off mix dry ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together with a spoon until well blended.
- spread dough with rolling pin and cut into circles using a small cup.
- Place dough circles onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for about 13 minutes or until light golden.
- Let cookies cool and then spread some jam on one cookie and place another one on top.
- Sprinkle with some confectioners sugar for decoration
If you'd like to make the cookies with a hole in the middle, cut out a smaller circle from the dough before you bake the cookies. From each pair of cookies cut out a smaller circle from one of them.