- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (12-ounce) package or 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
2. In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in eggs; beating well.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, stirring until thoroughly combined. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from the baking sheet.
Makes 48 cookies