Indian Bread Recipe
Preparation time : 50 mins. | Serves 4-6 persons
This is another Indian bread recipe which is mostly called layered paratha. In this recipe of paratha semolina is also used which makes it little crispy and use of wheat flour makes it soft so it’s a nice soft and crisp paratha. Its is usually served with tea or you can also serve it with scrambled egg.
¼ cup ground semolina
1½ cup wheat flour
1½ cup refined flour
½ cup milk
¾ cup oil
Salt to taste
Oil for frying as required
1. Sift together wheat flour, refined flour, semolina and salt in a wide bowl.
2. Add oil to the mixture and mix well.
3. Now using water knead smooth dough and then leave for at least half an hour..
4. After that divide the dough into small balls of 2-3 in. dia.
5. Take a piece of ball and roll it out to make a flat circular shape, and then wrap it to form a ball. Again make flat circular bread using the ball.
6. Now heat the skillet and shallow fry the bread until become golden brown and crisp from both sides. Similarly prepare rest of the bread.
Share this article