Iftar: Makai Ki Roti
- 2 Cups Corn Meal ( Maki Ka Atta )
- Water 1 cup
- Oil or Butter 1 table spoon
- Chopped Methi leaves 2 Table Spoons ( or use 2 table spoons of Dry Kasoori Methi leaves)
1. Heat the water to boilig.
2. Take a mixing bowl and add the Maki ka Atta and make a well in the centre als add the SALT in it.
3. Add the boiling water in it.
4. Mix the dough with a wooden mixing spoon.
5. Also add the Methi leaves in it
6. Once it cools down knead it with hands.
7. Now rolling this into Roti is a challenge as you can not use dry flour for dusting so it will tend to stick to the surface.
8. Make a ball of the dough and try rolling it with a pin to give it a circular shape and then expand it b patting it by hands.
9. The thickness of the roti should be like a Pan Fried Pizza Base.
10. The Size should be about 6 inches in diameter.
11. Put in to a heated Tawa or a fry pan and cook.
12. Turn sides when golden brown.
Share this article