Ham and Cheese Pitas
- 2 (6-inch-diameter) pitas
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 8 slice(s) (about 4 ounces) thinly cut cooked ham
- 2 ounce(s) (1/2 cup) Jarlsberg light cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Slice each pita horizontally in half, and place cut side up on large cookie sheet.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard on each pita half. Top each with 2 slices ham and 2 tablespoons cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts and pitas are toasted. Cut each sandwich in half to serve.
Share this article