- 4 large (about 8 ounces each) red potatoes, each cut lengthwise into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/3cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 1/3cup(s) plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard with seeds
- 1 pinch(s) ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 3 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) cornmeal
- 1 1/2pound(s) skinless cod fillets, cut into 3-inch chunks
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In nonstick 15 1/2-inch by 10 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan (or pan lined with nonstick foil), toss potatoes, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper until coated; spread in single layer. Roast potatoes, in lower third of oven, 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and tender, turning over once halfway through roasting.
- Meanwhile, prepare tartar sauce: In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, capers, Dijon, and ground red pepper. Makes 3/4 cup.
- In cup, combine flour, cornmeal, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper; use to coat cod.
- In nonstick 12-inch skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add cod; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until cod turns opaque in center, turning over once. Serve with potatoes, tartar sauce, and lemon.
Share this article