Chicken Chili with Green Salsa
- 12 ounce(s) chicken-breast tenders, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 can(s) (15 to 19 ounces each) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 1 3/4cup(s) (about 16-ounce jar) mild or medium-hot green salsa
- 1/4cup(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup(s) red and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, each cut into quarters
- Heat nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until chicken loses its pink color throughout, stirring constantly.
- Add beans, salsa, cilantro, and 1/2 cup water, and cook 5 minutes longer to blend flavors, stirring occasionally. Top with tomatoes to serve.
Share this article