10 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
2 (7 ounce) cans chopped mushrooms, undrained
2 cups water
2 tablespoons butter
1 small onion, chopped
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon seasoning salt
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
1. Drain mushroom liquid into a measuring cup, and add water to make 2 cups.
2. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat, add onion and cook until softened; Remove from heat.
3. Stir in flour and seasoning salt.
4. Slowly add the mushroom liquid mixture and milk, stirring to prevent lumps; return to heat.
5. Add mushrooms and cook until mixture comes to a boil.
Share this article