Swiss roll pizza
Ingredients for Pizza Dough:
4 cups cake flour
½ tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 packet instant dry yeast
1 cup milk, 1 cup water
• Heat butter, water and milk
• Sift flour and add salt, sugar and yeast
• Add egg to the butter and milk mixture.
• Make soft dough with this mixture. You may add more water if necessary
• Leave dough to rise until double its volume.
• Roll dough into a large rectangle
• Spread chutney or sauces of choice and filling of choice.
• Roll up like a Swiss roll and cut into slices approximately 2cm thick
• Stand up slices on a greased baking tray closely together.
• Leave to rise
• When slices have risen to twice its size sprinkle cheese, garnish with origanum and bake @180c
Share this article