Sweet Grilled Corn
8 ears corn, husk and silk removed
1 1/2 tablespoons macadamia nut oil
1/2 cup melted butter
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
1 teaspoon rubbed sage
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Soak corn in cold water for 1 to 3 hours.
2. Stir together macadamia nut oil and melted butter in a bowl. Season with garlic, rosemary, sage, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper; stir in Parmesan cheese.
3. Drain corn and pat dry. Spread butter mixture evenly over each ear of corn, and place each piece on a square of aluminum foil. Tightly wrap each ear and puncture to allow excess steam to escape while grilling.
4. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
5. Grill the corn cobs until tender, about 20 to 30 minutes, turning frequently. Remove from the grill and check for doneness; if the corn is not done, continue cooking an additional 5 minutes.
Share this article