Recommended Times of Conception
- :Abbas and Shahin Merali
It is important to note that many of the times mentioned in this section are similar to those outlined in the Sexual Etiquette section, with the addition of how it affects the conceived child.
1. Sunday night (next day Monday). A child conceived on this night will be content with whatever Alla-h (swt) gives him, will have an excellent memory and will be Ha-fidh (memorizer) of the Qur’an. 122
2. Monday night (next day Tuesday). A child conceived on this night will have the prosperity of Islam, the opportunity of shahadat and he will not be punished with the polytheists. He will have a good smelling mouth and a merciful heart. He will be someone who gives in charity and his tongue will be clean from lies, back-biting or making false accusations. 123
3. Wednesday night (next day Thursday). A child conceived on this night will be a ruler from the rulers of Shari-’ah or a scholar from the scholars of religion. 124
4. The day of Thursday, at the time of decline of the day. This is the best time and is highly recommended for conception. Satan will not go near the child conceived on this night until he/she becomes old and the security of religion and the world will be his/hers. 125
5. Thursday night (next day Friday). A child conceived on this night will be a preacher, orator and reciter. 126
6. The day of Friday, after the time of ‘Asr. A child conceived will be well known amongst the wise and learned people. 127
7. The day of Friday, after the time of Isha. A child conceived will be from the good and suitable people. 128
8. 1st night of Ramada-n. 129
122 Halliyatul Muttaqi-n, pg. 112-114
Adapted from the book: "From Marriage to Parenthood; The Heavenly Path" by: "Abbas and Shahin Merali"
Share this article