Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla (or more)
1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cream butter and sugars together. Add peanut butter, egg, and vanilla. And mix well.
3. In another bowl mix dry ingredients together and add to butter mixture.
4. Add chips and mix well.
5. Either drop onto pan or roll into small balls.
6. Bake for about 10-12 minutes.
7. Cool for 5 minutes on sheet.
Share this article