Nutella popsicles recipe
1 cup full cream milk
1/3 cup Nutella
Step 1: Gather all ingredients and popsicle moulds.
Step 2: Place the milk and Nutella in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
Step 3: Pour into a popsicle moulds.
Step 4: Freeze and serve
- I used my Zoku pop maker because I was in a hurry to get these popsicles made. A Zoku will make you six popsicles in fourteen minutes.
- You could use a milk shaker canister and shake this mixture by hand if you don't have a blender or stick mixer.
- Please ensure that you do not serve these around or directly to anyone with a nut allergy.
- You can use almond milk in place of the full cream milk in this recipe.
- This amount will make around six serves but this will depend on the size of your popsicle moulds.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia’s best recipe finder.
Share this article