No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert
2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup flaked coconut
1/4 cup chips
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup melted butter
2 (8 ounce) packages low-fat cream cheese (softened)
3 packets Dream Whip (4 packets come in a 170g package)
1 1/4 cups milk, divided
5 tablespoons cocoa
3/4 cup icing sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1. Mix the graham cracker crumbs and the coconut.
2. Melt the butter.
3. Stir in the chips and chocolate chips.
4. Add the mixture to the graham mixture and blend completely.
5. Press graham mixture into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
6. Sift the dream whip, icing sugar and cocoa and mix completely.
7. Cream the cream cheese with 2 tsp vanilla and 1/4 cup milk.
8. Add 1 c milk and the dream whip mixture.
9. Mix until blended and then beat with an electric mixer on high until light and fluffy.
10. Spread over cooled graham crust.
11. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before use.
Share this article