Mini cheese cakes
1 pkt Nutticrust Biscuits or Tennis Biscuits
250g smooth cottage cheese
1 can condense milk
75 ml lemon juice – fresh
1 tsp vanilla essence
3 tsp gelatine or 2 tsp ghas powder- whichever one you prefer
1 cup cold water
250 ml fresh cream – whipped
• Process biscuits until fine. Add melted butter.
• Press biscuit into mini cheesecake pans or mini foil containers and refrigerate for 20 minutes until firm
• Combine cream, cottage cheese, condense milk, lemon juice and vanilla essence together in a bowl and whisk until smooth.
• Boil together the gelatin/ghus powder in 1 cup water, until dissolved. Cool slightly.
• Add to cream cheese mix and mix well.
• Lastly fold whipped cream into mix.
• Pour over chilled biscuits and chill until set.
• Decorate with whipped cream and fresh fruit.
Share this article