Grilled Thyme Chicken Breasts
- 1 pound(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/8teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8teaspoon(s) freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare grill for covered direct grilling on medium. In large bowl, toss chicken breast halves with vegetable oil, thyme, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Place chicken on hot grill; cover.
- Cook 11 to 13 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced with knife, turning once. Transfer chicken to cutting board; let rest 10 minutes.
Share this article