Funny Riddles (new)
- What does a cat have that no other animal has?
- What has two heads, four eyes, six legs, and a tail?
- A cowboy riding his horse.
- What always sleeps with its shoes on?
- A Horse.
- What is as big as an elephant, but weighs nothing at all?
- The shadow of an elephant.
- What fur do we get from a Tiger?
- As fur away as possible!
- Why do dragons sleep all day?
- They like to hunt Knights.
- What can honk without a horn?
- A goose.
- What has a horn but does not honk?
- A rhinoceros.
- What is the greatest worldwide use of cowhide?
- To cover cows.
- What two keys can't open any doors?
- A Donkey, and a Monkey.
- What room is never entered?
- A Mushroom.
- What gets beaten, and whipped, but never cries?
- An egg. -
- I have no bones and no legs, but if you keep me warm, I will soon walk away.What am I?
- An egg.
- What are two things you cannot have for breakfast?
- Lunch and dinner.
- How many blocks can you put in an empty box?
- One. After that it's not empty anymore.
- What kind of cup can't hold water?
- A cupcake.
- Why did the Bumble Bee put honey under his pillow?
- He wanted to have Sweet Dreams.
Share this article