Egg Salad Sandwich Recipe
- 1 hard-boiled egg (large), peeled and chopped
- 1-2 Tbsp mayonnaise (to taste)
- 2 Tbsp chopped celery
- 1 Tbsp chopped green onion
- Curry powder (to taste)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- 2 slices dark rye bread, toasted
1 Mash up the chopped egg a bit with a fork. Mix together the chopped hard-boiled egg, mayonnaise, celery and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and curry powder to taste. Mix with a spoon.
2 Toast your bread slices. Put a layer of lettuce on one slice of toasted bread, spread the egg mixture on top of the lettuce, put another slice of toasted bread on top.
Yield: Makes one sandwich.
Share this article