Cheesy potato & broccolini mash
- 4 (about 800g) pontiac potatoes, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini, stems trimmed, florets coarsely chopped
- 80ml (1/3 cup) skim milk
- 40g (1/2 cup) shredded 25 per cent less fat tasty cheese
1. Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Add the broccolini florets and cook for a further 1-2 minutes or until broccolini is bright green and tender crisp. Remove from heat. Drain well and return to the pan.
2. Add the milk and cheese. Use a potato masher to mash until almost smooth. Taste and season with salt. Transfer to a heatproof bowl and serve immediately.
Share this article