Celery Mint Salad
Celery Mint Salad is a simple mix of thinly sliced celery, plenty of fresh mint, a bit of green onion, and a splash of vinegar. The final salad tastes much greater than the sum of its parts.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 bunch celery
- 6 sprigs mint
- 6 green onions
- 2 Tbsp. champagne or white wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Cut off and discard bottom of celery bunch and separate the bunch into stalks. Rinse off any dirt or grit on celery stalks and pat them dry.
- Slice the celery crosswise as thinly as possible and put in a large salad bowl.
- Cut mint into thin ribbons and add to celery. Finely chop green onions and add them to the mix.
- Drizzle with vinegar and toss salad thoroughly to combine. Add salt to taste.
Makes 6 to 8 servings Celery Mint Salad.
Share this article