Apricot Chocolate Dessert
2 cups crushed chocolate cookies
1/4 cup melted margarine
1/2 cup margarine
1 cup icing sugar
2 (4 ounce) jars baby apricots
1. Grease the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
2. Mix the crumbs and margarine and press half into the bottom of the pan.
3. Beat until fluffy,the margarine,icing sugar.
4. and egg.
5. Drop this by teaspoonful carefully over the crumbs.
6. Cover with 2 jars of baby apricots.
7. Whip 1 package of dream whip and spread over the top.
8. Sprinkle with the rest of the crumbs.
Share this article