Chocolate-Marshmallow-Peanut Butter Dessert Wraps
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
4 8-inch flour tortillas
1 cup mini marshmallows
1/2 cup mini chocolate chip
vanilla ice cream, for serving (optional)
chocolate syrup, for serving (optional)
1. Spread 2 Tbsp.
2. of peanut butter on each tortilla.
3. Sprinkle 1/4 cup marshmallows and 2 Tbsp.
4. chocolate chips on half of each tortilla.
5. Roll up, beginning with the topping side; tuck in sides.
6. Heat over low heat in a lightly greased skillet until heated through (about 1 minute per side).
7. Transfer wraps carefully to dessert plates; serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, or dusted with powdered sugar, if desired.
Share this article