Chocolate Raspberry Dessert
1 cup 1% low fat cottage cheese
3/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
1/3 cup smucker's red raspberry spreadable fruit
1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
1 (8 ounce) container frozen Cool Whip Lite, thawed
1. In a blender, combine cottage cheese, milk, and spreadable fruit; cover and process until smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl. Add pudding mix and whisk very well.
3. Fold in cool whip.
4. Spoon into a nine inch pie plate.
5. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight then cover with foil.
6. Let stand at room temperature for approximately ten minutes before serving.
Share this article