One 12- to 15-inch refrigerated whole-wheat pizza crust
- 3/4 cup spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Italian herb seasoning, divided
- 3/4 cup grated low-sodium, low-fat mozzarella
Pick 3 or more toppings from this list:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup green or black olives, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
Lay the crust on a baking stone or cookie sheet. Check the crust wrapper for baking temperature and time. Preheat the oven.
Use a spatula to evenly spread the sauce on the crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the sauce. Then add the vegetable toppings. Sprinkle with the remaining herb mix.
Bake the pizza according to the wrapper instructions. Remove from the oven and cut into 6 wedges. Serve.
Share this article