Twice Baked Cheesy Potatoes
4 ounces American cheese, sliced into strips
1 tablespoon butter
3/4 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Bake potatoes for 1 hour or until soft.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the cheese and butter. Cook in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Add sour cream and mix together.
4. Cut potatoes in half, scoop out insides while being careful not to tear the skins. Add to cheese mixture and mix together until smooth.
5. Stuff potato mixture back into potato shells and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
Share this article