Triceps Exercises - Dips with Leg Extensions
Dips are already a tough exercise for the triceps and you can add even more intensity with an accompanying leg extension. You'll get more work in the triceps while targeting core, stability and more lower body movement.
- Sit on a step or chair with the knees bent and the hands next to the hips.
- Push up onto the hands and keep the hips close to the bench.
- Bend the elbows into a triceps dip, lowering until the elbows are at about 90 degrees, shoulders down.
- As you press up, extend the right leg, reaching for the toe with your left hand.
- Lower the leg and arm for another dip, this time extending the left leg and reaching out with your right hand.
- Continue dipping and alternating sides for 1-3 sets of 8-16 reps.
Share this article
- Prev: Triceps Exercises - One-Arm Incline Triceps Extensions
- Next: Triceps Exercises - Core Kickbacks