- :Seyyed Baqir Nisar Zaidi
When no water is available for you to do wudhu, then you must do Tayyamum. There are a few conditions one must meet before being able to perform tayyumam.
1. After searching but being unable to find water
2. If you have only enough water for drinking purposes, then you can do tayyumam. If you do not have enough water for both removing your thirst and performing wudhu, then you may keep the water for drinking and instead perform tayyamum.
3. When water is unclean and can harm your health
4. When the time for prayer will finish before you can complete your wudhu, then you can perform tayyamum.
Adopted from the book: "Kashaful Salat" by: "Seyyed Baqir Nisar Zaidi"
Share this article