Sugar Cookie Icing
1 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons milk
2 teaspoons light corn syrup
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1. Stir the powdered sugar and the milk until smooth.
2. Beat in corn syrup and vanilla until icing is smooth and glossy.
3. If it's too thick, add more corn syrup.
4. Divide icing into separate bowls and stir in food coloring as desired.
5. You can dip the cookies, paint them with a paint brush or spread them using a knife or the back of a spoon.
Share this article