Stir Fry Chilli Chicken Crumbs
+ Breast Chicken (cut into small pieces)
+ Breadcrumbs (1 cup)
+ 1 onion (slice)
+ 1 or 2 clove garlic (crushed)
+ 1 Egg
+ Capsicum (Your choice of green or red)
+ Fresh red chillies
+ 1 teaspoon lemon grass finely chopped
+ Chilli oil (a few tablespoons)
+ Oyster sauce (1 tablespoon)
+ Sweet soy sauce/ Kecap manis (1 tablespoon)
+ Soy sauce (1 teaspoon)
- Dip your chicken into the egg and then into breadcrumbs that has been mixed with a bit of salt.
- Fry (not with chilli oil!, Just use whatever oil you normally use for frying)
- While chicken is frying, on another stove, heat chilli oil in a large wok on high. Stir fry onions, garlic, lemon grass and add your veggies.
- Add oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce and soy sauce. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add your freshly cooked chicken into the wok and stir.
Note: An easy asian side dish to eat with rice!
Share this article