Spinach Salad with Pomegranate and Chickpeas
- 1 bag baby spinach leaves, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 pomegranate, peeled, chopped and de-seeded
- 1 can (16 ounce) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pomegranate syrup
Place a bed of baby spinach on each serving plate. Cover with onion, walnut, pomegranate, and chickpea mixture.
Drizzle pomegrante syrup over each plate of salad and sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese. Serve immediately.
For quicker prep, all items may be tossed gently in a large bowl, adding syrup last so as not to saturate and damage spinach leaves.
Share this article