- 1 pound(s) Shrimp, Any variety. Fresh cooked and chopped.
- 2 tablespoon(s) Basil, Finely shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flat Leaf Parsley, Finely Shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) Chives, Finely Shredded
- 3 sprig(s) Whole Chive, Blossom attached
- 1 1/2tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon Mustard
- 4 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil, 4-5
- 1 dash(es) Salt and Ground Black Pepper, To taste
- Shell and de-vein shrimp. Chop into bite-sized pieces and place in serving bowl.
- For the vinaigrette, mix together the lemon juice and mustard and then gradually whisk in the oil, 1/2 tsp. of salt and plent of fresh ground black pepper.
- Stir the vinaigreatte into the shrimp with the chopped herbs just before serving.
- Check the seasoning and garnish with a few whole chives. Serve with plenty of crusty French bread.
Share this article