Serves: 12 Edit
Total Time: 1 hr
Cook Time: 30 min
- Shortbread Crust
- 1/2cup(s) heavy or whipping cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) mar, margarine or butter
- 7 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 ounce(s) (unsweetened chocolate) coarsely chopped
- 1/2teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/2pint(s) (about 1 1/2 cups) raspberries
- Prepare and bake Shortbread Crust; cool.
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat heavy cream with margarine or butter to boiling over medium-high heat. Remove saucepan from heat; add semisweet and unsweetened chocolates and whisk until melted and smooth. Whisk in vanilla.
- Pour hot chocolate ganache into cooled crust; spread evenly. Sprinkle tart with raspberries. Refrigerate until chilled and firm enough to slice, about 1 hour.
- If tart has been refrigerated more than 1 hour, let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving for best flavor and texture.
Share this article