- 4-ounce can diced green chili peppers, drained
- Half a small onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 10-inch fat-free whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
In a bowl, combine peppers, onion and cumin. Sprinkle each tortilla with cheese, using 1/4 cup cheese on each. Divide pepper mixture among tortillas, spreading it over cheese. Roll up each tortilla and put in greased 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Cover pan with foil. Bake at 350 F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove foil. Turn oven to broil. Broil 4 inches from heat for 1 1/2 minutes a side, or until lightly browned. Cut each tortilla into 4 pieces. Serve with your favorite salsa for dipping.
Share this article