Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup chunky peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips or 6 ounces bittersweet semisweet chocolate chunks
1. Cream the butter and peanut butter together until fully incorporated.
2. Add the sugars and cream on medium speed.
3. Add the egg and vanilla and mix until completely incorporated.
4. Add the flour and baking soda, mix until no white remains, then add the chocolate and mix on low just until everything comes together.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
6. Bake at 350° for 9 minutes or until golden brown.
Share this article